Benefits to paid up USANA members
- Substantial reduced USANA conference registration fees
- Active educational programmes including a) international supported congresses and b) workshops
- Electronic provision of congress material
- Online access to journals
- Online access to recent reviews and practice updates
- Prize for best oral presentation by a young (<35 years old) paid up USANA member presenter
- Prize for best poster presentation
Membership fees are calculated on a yearly calendar basis and fees must be paid up by 31 May for two (2 ) consecutive years in order to qualify for the reduced USANA conference registration fee in the conference year.
Full Members: All doctors and nurses based in South Africa who are registered with the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) and have a special interest or involvement in neonatal medicine.
Affiliate Members: Individuals who do not qualify for another category of membership may apply for Affiliate membership if they are involved with the health and well-being of South African newborns. Affiliate membership will not be given to individuals in their capacity as representatives of sponsors or commercial companies.
Full members fee per annum: R500,00
Affiliate members fee per annum R350,00
Please note the new banking details below should you prefer not to pay by credit card.
Please click here to register online.
A unique membership number and login details will be emailed to you on the email address provided. Please make a note of your login details as this will be needed to access conference presentations on the registration system.
To update your details on the system click here.
Account name: USANA
Branch name: Parow
Branch code: 632005
Account number: 9337655381
For enquiries regarding membership fees, please contact:
Tel: 021 938 9629
Fax: 021 938 9855